Thursday, October 11, 2018

5 Weeks (August)

I took a pregnancy test at 5 weeks. I meant to earlier but I couldn't find mine and then either forgot at the store or never made it to the store. I took it in the afternoon after I got home. The line showed up in 10 seconds instead of a minute.

All week I had noticed I had more patience with the kids.

I decided against pink as the shirt I wear for my weekly photos because I no longer have my old ones anymore. I just went with a workout black top with a sports bra.  Now I can do that weekly even with a maternity black top when I have to use that.

How many weeks: 5

Size of baby: Sesame Seed, 2 mm

Total Weight Gain/Loss: lost 1.6 lbs in the past week and that means I lost 4.6 lbs overall

Sleep: Same as always

What I miss: Nothing yet

Cravings: Nothing yet. Or maybe cheese. The only food I want to eat is cheese.

Aversions: I don't want to eat food at all.

Symptoms: I'm a little lightheaded but also keep being busy all day and not really eating so then I'd be lightheaded even without being pregnant.

Best moment this week: I can't remember. I'm writing this later.

Looking forward to: Telling people.

Exercise: I did some form of exercise everyday. I only ran once.

Same this time: Well I'm not lightheaded so I feel like I'm not even pregnant. I thought that when I was pregnant with Miles.

Different from last time: I don't have the symptoms. I haven't noticed a heightened sense of smell. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for weekly pregnancy posts! Also I did the same thing taking pictures in black and it was a lot easier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the tight pictures that make the difference. I stretched out the first shirt so then it was loose for pictures the 2nd time around so you can't notice much. I'll have to swap to a different tank top later. I'm hoping my black maternity tank top isn't so huge i mean i did wear it at 41 weeks pregnant with Miles so it probably is.

      Delete