Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Birthday Interview Miles


  1. How old are you? 2 (and tried to show 2 fingers) 
  2. Who is your best friend? Happy Birthday (No. who is your favorite person?) Pap-Pap 
  3. What is your favorite color? Jacket (no what’s your favorite color?) I want art. I want paper. … 10/17 asked again “black” (every other time he tells me purple) 
  4. What is your favorite animal? Bull (Did you say bull?) No. (What’s your favorite animal?) Red. I want a red shirt. --- I had to stop this interview because now he says Red for everything. 
  5. What is your favorite food? Ketchup 
  6. What is your favorite TV show? Black --- This interview is not going well either. 
  7. What is your favorite song? I want to go get Eggs (and he pulls me away crying to make him eggs) 
  8. What is your favorite book? My show. (what show?) Daniel Tiger. Daniel Tiger made me feel better. (Except he’s referring to the book making him feel better.) 
  9. What makes you happy? You (Me...he likes me!) 
  10. What makes you sad? Sad (yea what makes you sad?) Sad. I want another one. (He realized I paused his show.)
Started on September 24 because I forgot and it didn't go well. I attempted again on October 17. It did not go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment