Tuesday, October 9, 2018

4 Weeks (August)

I kind of thought I might be pregnant. I didn't take a test. Since I didn't take a test, I didn't take pictures in a weekly outfit or anything.


How many weeks: 4

Size of baby: Poppy Seed

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I've lost 1.7 lbs in the past week for 3.0 lbs total loss.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely not yet

Gender: Not yet

Movement: Not yet

Sleep: I think it's normal.

What I miss: Nothing yet.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: I didn't want to eat. I remembered not wanting to eat when I was pregnant with Ella.

Symptoms: I don't know specifically.  But I was guessing I was pregnant because I was more patient, my face broke out, and some other stuff that I can't even remember now.

Best moment this week: I'm not sure.

Looking forward to: I'm writing this after the fact but I was looking forward to actually taking a pregnancy test to confirm.

Exercise: My normal exercise - running, videos, challenges.

Same this time: Most of everything?

This is the first of my weekly posts. I wrote these as the weeks happened but didn't post them until I was further along.

1 comment:

  1. I came here to comment how did you know you were even pregnant? Then I read the post lol.

    ReplyDelete