Saturday, October 27, 2018

LIIFT4 Week 2

I have spent so much time adding the videos and then readding them because they  disappear. It's annoying me greatly. The only thing worse is the mapmyrun pictures I put in an album was not showing up so I couldn't add any pictures from that. Therefore this blog post took way longer than it should have. 


Monday


I was going to do the workout but then napped. I did run to school for some reason my belly was having lots of pain with the run so I walked home. Ella walked home too




Tuesday

Yesterday’s workout done triceps are dead




Wednesday
I ran to school. Wow a single stroller was nicer


Thursday

OK I guess today is my first rest day this week. I was going to do my workout and everything derails me. But tomorrow I have to run then run then run again all before noon so I think i'll rest up. Not my normal commutes. Going from one preschool to the other is going to suck.


Friday
Ok. I ran (and walked a lot today)
This was 1.7 mi but I was durations things in the stroller so walked to the next street before starting to run.
This was 2.1 miles total but I walked a bit at first and forgot to unpairs. Also I forgot to stop it so then the pace got worse.

The third distance was a mile but I spent half the time replying to texts so I walked. And then I ran.
The 2nd run was after being in the sun an hour and I ran in the sun. And I had to off road because of lack of sidewalks.

This third one was so hot with the sun beating down on me. Midday runs suck.

My legs are dead.
How did I used to run 18 miles for an easy run with others at a much faster pace?! Granted that was never in the midday sun

Saturday
I walked a fun run course. Then ran it with Miles ...if that counts. ha. I planned to work out later. But  I never did. I was over 3000 over my step goal. Busy day running an event then rushing to another event.




Sunday

I did Tuesday’s workout. It was a mess. Miles cried and cried and said it was because he wanted me to put my hoodie on. The kids were distracted with TV and right before the workout Dave ruined that. Miles cried and cried and finally said he was crying because he wanted me to put my hoodie on. That’s the only reason it went back on.
I did workouts 6 days this week. With some days multiple runs. Still only did 2 Liift4 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment