Saturday, October 27, 2018

13 Weeks (October)


I had my NT scan this week. Then I also had the 10-13 week blood work.

So far this first trimester is the best of the 3 pregnancies. Lately I'm nauseous at night if I have to be in a car. That sucks. But it's nothing compared to the constant level of being lightheaded that I was with the other pregnancies.





Size of baby: Tangerine, 2.5-3 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 0.7 lb this week so now I'm only at a loss of 5.8 lb.

Maternity Clothes: No. My belly is a log bigger but my clothes still fit.

Movement: I feel movement all the time.

Sleep: I'm not sleeping well at all. Poly is so annoying and annoys me if I'm not lying just how she wants with the afghan just how she wants.  My back is sore when I'm on my back so then it wakes me up.  Poly likes to knead on me and purr too and wants petting in the middle of the night.

What I miss: Functioning in the evening without being super exhausted.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Nothing really

Symptoms: I'm not even really sure. Peeing all the time. Exhaustion. I keep forgetting to mention the gagging when brushing my teeth. I remember this with Miles too. I make it about 20 seconds. Some days I brush my teeth 3x in the morning just to try to finish. I attempt to do a super quick pass over all the teeth so I at least touch them all before I start gagging.

Best moment this week: The Ultrasound to see the baby.

Looking forward to: Telling people...but I need to get creative for an announcement and I'm too tired/not creative enough for that. 

Exercise: I did 3 workout vides and ran to and from school once. Oh I ran to Miles's preschool so that was further and a new route so took longer when figuring out the turns. 

Same this time: Apparently I always miss working out a lot even though 2 of 3 times I worked out at least 4 days in the week. I just really want to be working out. 

Different from last time: I don't even remember doing the NT scan the other times. I don't think I did but can't remember.

13 Weeks with Ella

13 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment