Friday, October 19, 2018

9 Weeks (September)

I went to the dentist. They were surprised I was pregnant. They said my gums/teeth were in better shape than most pregnant women. They also said I didn't look pregnant yet.  This is yet another thing to add to my disbelief that I'm even pregnant. The main one is HOW AM I NOT LIGHTHEADED?!


I feel so exhausted this week. I feel like all I do is complain to everyone about how exhausted I am.

I finally feel like I'm showing so maybe I am actually pregnant. This was only the end of the week. But now I feel weird not telling people because I feel like it's so obvious.

This is a mid afternoon picture and look how big I look.


Size of baby: cherry, 1 inch (2.5 cm)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm down 0.7 lb this week so down a total of 6.3 lb so far. A few days ago I was even lower so the loss could be even worse.

Maternity Clothes: No and my normal clothes fit looser than they have been except in the belly!

Movement: I don't feel any.

Sleep: I'm so exhausted. I'm falling asleep every night with my laptop on me.  Miles wakes up so early anymore. Then I try to nap on the couch while he watches TV and eats so early. I get about 6 hours a night.  I'm having such crazy dreams too.

What I miss: Doing things without being so exhausted. Cleaning the house is a hardship. I keep skipping my workouts and I don't like that.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Eating in general.

Symptoms: I'm exhausted, fatigued, and drained. I feel like I get lightheaded in the morning just briefly but I keep resting and hate doing anything so then I don't get so awful.

Best moment this week: Miles's birthday party.

Looking forward to: Actually telling people. My doctor appointment. It feels like an eternity away


Exercise: I did a few random like 2 min exercises and 1 or 2 workout videos. 


Same this time: I've lost a lot of weight. Some symptoms are similar. 

Different from last time: I'm nowhere near as lightheaded as I remember. 

9 Weeks with Ella
9 Weeks with Miles

2 comments:

  1. I remember feeling like everyone must know because I was showing so early. I can't believe that pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear a hoodie a lot so it helped but over time the amount of eyes that were looking st my face then my belly was unreal. I thoughtbfir sure people figured it out. Nobody asks though.

      Delete