Monday, October 15, 2018

7 Weeks (August)

By the end of the day I feel like I'm showing except weeks/months ago, I just looked pregnant at night when I wasn't.
I still feel like I can't possibly be pregnant because I'm not lightheaded. If I wasn't dropping weight like crazy I wouldn't think I was. 
I haven't even uploaded my weekly pictures to the app on my phone yet. Well actually I haven't even looked at the pictures on a computer. I just plan to go back eventually and add pictures to these weekly posts before I actually post them.

My clothes are looking so huge. I bet my too tight shorts would actually fit now. My normal shorts are very loose except in the waist area.

When I first wake up, I seem to get slightly lightheaded when I'm doing productive things like laundry or carrying Miles to get him food.

How many weeks: 7

Size of baby: blueberry (8 mm or 4.2-5.1 mm depending on what source you look at)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: .8 lb lost this week for a total of 5.9 lbs lost. My weight was 1.1 lb higher today than yesterday or the loss would have been worse.

Maternity Clothes: Nope

Sleep: I feel like it's the same.

What I miss: Working out without getting lightheaded or working out in general

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: All food. I kind of remember this when pregnant with Ella.

Symptoms: I pee even more often than I was.

Best moment this week: Cooking with the kids and friends


Looking forward to: Actually telling people. I feel like it'll be such a surprise. 


Exercise: Running, push-ups, planks, wall-squat. I've done some beachbody workout videos. Running feels a lot harder but I am going fast. I feel like my asthma is trigger when I ran this last time though. 


Same this time: Poly sure loves me and purrs and wants me to pet her. 

Different from last time: I am not lightheaded at all. My sleep is still normal.

7 Weeks with Ella
7 Weeks with Miles 

1 comment:

  1. So did you tell Ella or Miles right away? We waited because I didn't want Parker to tell anyone and give it away. I notice Miles is in your picture, though. Not that he would have questioned that.

    ReplyDelete