Wednesday, October 31, 2018

15 Weeks (October)

I've been busy so I feel like I didn't notice movement this week. It was always something going on this week. The last few days in the week my throat hurt a little bit but then I was so busy I never even made tea with honey to try to help with it.

My the end of the day after dinner, I look so much more pregnant.   Ella loves to come over and lift up my shirt and kiss the baby.

Miles finally stopped being as clingy.

More people I end up talking to bring up how I'm pregnant or congratulations.

Ella still says she hopes it's a girl. Miles still constantly changes his mind if he wants a little brother or sister.
Size of baby: Apple, 4 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I gained 0.6 lb this week so I am at a 5.1 lb loss overall. Throughout the week I was .8 higher than that at one point so I will probably have a jump up again the next time I weigh myself.

Maternity Clothes: Nope. Just wearing flowy workout tops. I'm a little annoyed with 2 of my workout pants since I now wear them below my belly they tend to fall down in the crotch with a lot of movement. They normally would get pulled up to the belly button.

Gender: We will find out on November 20.

Movement: At night I do more. When I'm on the go, I don't notice.

Sleep: Poly tends to wake me up at least twice. Days the windows are open and it's colder she does twice she might only once other days.  I have to go to the bathroom at least once in the night but if Poly wakes me twice I just go at those times. I'm having such crazy dreams daily and sometimes they cause me to wake up more tired too.

What I miss: Didn't notice much this week.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Nothing really

Symptoms: I still get lightheaded quicker but am barely lightheaded this pregnancy so I think it's not bad. I have to go to the bathroom a million times a day. I cannot run without going to the bathroom immediately before the run. My dreams are insane. I'm exhausted.

Best moment this week: I'm not sure.  


Looking forward to: Finding out if we are having a boy or a girl. 


Exercise: I took 1 rest day. I did a workout video one day and ran the rest of the days. 

Same this time: I take my photos every morning like I did with Miles. With Ella I took them at some point in the day. 

Different from last time: I didn't have a huge weight gain this week this time but did with Ella and Miles. I didn't even list symptoms last time. 

15 weeks with Ella
15 weeks with Miles


No comments:

Post a Comment