Thursday, October 25, 2018

12 Weeks (September)

I'm huge by nightfall. In the morning I still show but in the evening I show a lot.  I think I expand more as the day go on  than I did with the past pregnancies.

Miles is so clingy to me. He always was but I feel like he is a lot more lately.

My stomach gets bumped a lot from these kids and it hurts.

It's actually week 12 and I haven't made a collage yet. These posts should be posting soon so I better get on the pictures I've taken.
Size of baby: lime, 2.5-2.8 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 1 lb this week so now I am only down 6.5 lbs. (The next day I was 1.3 lb less though.)

Maternity Clothes: No well I did because my normal shorts were all dirty and I tried the maternity shorts but they were way too big. I also wore the skinny maternity jeans. I'm surprised they were still in my closet instead of boxed away with maternity clothes.  They were way too big in the waist but way too tight in the calves.

Movement: Maybe. Not sure. I think once or twice.

Sleep: It's not very good. I'm even exhausted but so much to do so then I try to do things on my computer but since I'm exhausted it takes a couple hours and I'm still awake and exhausted.

What I miss: Being able to go out to dinner without being nauseous.

Cravings: Nothing

Aversions: Nothing

Symptoms: I'm up peeing 1 or 2 times in the night. I'm getting a little nauseous and kind of want to throw up sometimes at night.

Best moment this week: Miles did well at preschool


Looking forward to: Actually telling people. My NT Test.


Exercise: I ran to and from school and then to and from school in one day then did 2 workout videos 2 other days. 


Same this time: I'm showing and trying to be careful not to show on pictures I post. (Last time I didn't know people but this time I'm also trying not to show to people in person.)

Different from last time: I weigh myself more because I'm still lower in weight than I have been the past 2 times.  I lost more weight this time than before. I didn't get nearly as lightheaded this time. 

12 Weeks with Ella
12 Weeks with Miles

2 comments:

  1. Did you end up doing that blood test?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I mentioned the blood test. The NT Test was an ultrasound which I did have. But then since then I did get a blood test. Or maybe I got a blood test earlier. There was one weeks 10-13 and then another one you can get starting at week 10 and I got it mid week 15.

      Delete