Friday, October 26, 2018

Miles 25 Months Update

 I'm not doing a full update.
I just wanted to note that Miles has gotten very stubborn this month.
He is very hard to control in public places. He tests limits a lot. He won't hold my hand in a parking lot and wiggles to get out of my grasp if I'm holding him.
He knows he's up to no good when he's up to no good. You can see the look on his face.
He's starting hitting Ella back or hitting her when mad. He always has to have the last hit. He will often go in for a hug after as if to apologize.
If you put him on a time out, and talk to him about why, he is very good at communicating what he did wrong. Then you ask if he'll do it again and he says yes.

Miles knows his shapes a lot better now. He can even draw a circle. He likes to draw pictures that he says are his "family" and then hang them on the wall.
Miles is obsessed with Daniel Tiger. He wants me to only read him Daniel Tiger books. I'm so sick of these 24 stories. We read 2-3 (sometimes up to 5) before every nap and every sleep at night.  He's gotten better at going into his crib awake at least.

Milestones
On September 14, Miles opened a bag of chips for the first time himself.
On September 15, In the past week Miles has been playing actual games on the iPad. I don’t know how he figured it out.
On September 17, Miles was awake and quiet in his crib for a long time. I went in when he was standing. He also discovered reaching the light switch from his crib. Later saying bye to daddy,Miles waves and says "bye daddy" then says “I love you daddy.” Oh it was so cute.
On September 18, when we were leaving school a mom got there and Miles hugged her. I woke him to run then he fell asleep in stroller. This might only be his third ever fall asleep in the stroller.
On September 19, Miles cut finger and head with kid scissors. It was his first time trying to use them then he just wanted to run around and play with them.
On September 20, Miles sang abcs to g. And then I sang some and he got mad then he sang more.
On September 21, Miles had his first crib to car transfer where he was still asleep. He even carried a box of books. Miles can draw a circle.
On September 22, Miles was saying goodnight to Dave and Ella. He’s so tired. He says goodnight to them then "goodnight poopy" then "goodnight poopheads." He finds this so funny.
On September 25, Miles discovers he's tall enough to turn on and off the lights.

I wrote this weeks ago but then never finished the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment