Tuesday, October 23, 2018

11 Weeks

I finally had my first doctor appointment.  Like always she ran so so late. I was so glad Gio watched Miles so he wasn't there to.  I didn't even enjoy my time in the waiting room because I was trying to get onto their stupid website to see what time it listed for my appointment. The lady checking me in told me I was late and my appointment was at 11 but I thought it was at 11:30. I never did get to confirm. The doctor told me it was 11:30 when I finally saw her.

The baby had just moved at the start of the ultrasound so the heart rate sped up. She printed the heart rate for me but it was the faster one. 180.  I have to get blood work between 10 and 13 weeks. Since the baby was at a bad angle and measured 9 weeks 6 days instead of 10 weeks 2 days the doctor said I couldn't go down and get the blood work or they'd just make me redo it.  How annoying.

I thought they had me so riled up that my BP would be high. Well it was 101/57. I wonder if that was higher than it was normally. I had a low BP in the first trimester when I was pregnant with Miles.

I am constantly taking side profile pictures shocked at how pregnant I look. After dinner the food + baby = wow.

Maybe I should unpack my night stand so I can dig out my fetal doppler.

I don't know how I'm still functioning. All week basically all my time was spent carnival planning.

I'm so lazy that as the weeks happen I write these but I'm not even loading the pics from my camera or looking at them. I want to start comparing all 3 pregnancies in 1 collage.
I look the same from the front
Size of baby: fig, 1.8-2.3 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I didn't gain or lose this week so my overall weight loss is still 7.5 lbs.  but I was .5 lighter Friday adn then was .8 lower on Sunday. Just Saturday happened to be the same as the previous week.

Maternity Clothes: No and my normal clothes are mostly loose. But I have to be careful now because my bump or gut are noticeable so I want to hide it. Even though I've lose weight my old clothes that were too tight are still too tight.

Sleep: I'm not sleeping nearly enough. The cat will not leave me alone. She's always purring and wanting me to lie just how she wants me to. Miles wakes up early. I try to do stuff after the kids are asleep. I have to pee what feels like a million times in the night. Also Poly has woken me up twice this week throwing up!

What I miss: Working out but that's carnival related and not really pregnancy related well except that i'm so exhausted.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: I dunno. I feel like maybe food didn't seem appealing this week that usually does but now I can't remember.

Symptoms: I notice my sense of smell but mainly on bad things like the cat litter or the gross garbage can.  I am tired. My stomach is getting upset some nights but not so bad anymore.

Best moment this week: We preordered the minivan (or was that last week? It was on the weekend but forget what day we went.) The doctor appointment was this week finally!


Looking forward to: Actually telling people. Remembering to call and schedule an appointment. I had the info since Monday and slacked off. Oops. 


Exercise: I ran to and from school and then to and from school on Tuesday. I did some squats and some decline push-ups. That's it. I'm a big slacker. I did hit my step goal a lot doing all kinds of planning and then the actual carnival. 


Same this time:. My dreams are pretty vivid. 

Different from last time: I am not lightheaded. I was with Ella. I was barely with Miles. Ok I did get lightheaded twice but I would have not pregnant based on how much I did and how little I ate.  I had my doctor appointment for the first time this time but it was in week 8 with Ella and week 9 with Miles.

11 weeks with Ella

11 Weeks with Miles

2 comments:

  1. I like this alternate reality where the weeks go by quickly. Your belly definitely popped this week! My BP was always low when pregnant too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I like the delay too so like right now I'm 15 weeks but i haven't even loaded the 15 week pics let along make a collage. When I'm all caught up I actually have to be on the ball with the pictures.

      Delete