Tuesday, October 2, 2018

USA TV Series

A few years ago I discovered I liked all the shows on in the summer on USA.  It all started with In Plain Sight.  Then I discovered other shows were On Demand from USA so I could watch them.

I started watching Royal Pains on Demand. I started that series on Season 3. The only other series I started not on Season 1 was Life Unexpected. But later I did watch Season 1 with Life Unexpected. I never did with Royal Pains. I also haven't watched the most recent seasons of Royal Pains.

Since then I have watched White Collar, Burn Notice, Necessary Roughness, Psych, and Suits. They are all pretty great. Psych is a good show that doesn't make you want to watch a million episodes in a row. Each little story line ends with each episode.  White Collar and Burn Notice had me watching episodes back to back until I was out.


I started this post in 2012 and wrote all that then.  Since then I watched Monk on Netflix but that started on USA.  I also watched Graceland and Sirens. I liked those shows for different reasons. Graceland was so good I always wanted more. Sirens put me to sleep so I watched it before bed so I'd actually fall asleep.  Back in the day I watched Silk Stalkings on USA. 

I don't make time for TV anymore unless you count all the Daniel Tiger I watch with Miles.  Most of the series above if they were still airing in 2012, I never finished the series. I think I'm on season 4 of Suits. I also watched Nikita and Raising Hope on Netflix back in 2012.

Have you ever noticed you really liked all of the TV shows on a network?  What are your favorite shows? Bonus points if they are on Netflix of Amazon Prime for me to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment