Monday, October 29, 2018

14 Weeks (October)


Sunday night we told the kids. Ella was so excited. Miles was dancing around excited saying "big brother."  Then that night I put together my announcement video. I had Poly jumping out of the bag but I put the rest together.  I posted that on Monday.  Then I swear Monday was just full of facebook notifications and I wasted so much time. Finally I could talk about it. 

Size of baby: Nectarine, 3.5-4 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  5.8 lb loss overall. I gained 0.1 in the past week.

Maternity Clothes: No. I did pull some out and wash them since last time I wore them I didn't have to wear free and clear detergent.

Movement: A lot

Sleep: I'm still waking up in the night. I pee a few times but usually the cat wakes me then I just go because I'm already up. If poly wakes me up near 5 then I try and try to fall back to sleep but don't.

What I miss: lunch meat, the ability to be super productive after I get the kids asleep.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Nothing really

Symptoms: I'm so exhausted at night. I go to the bathroom a million times a day. I have to go to the bathroom immediately before I run or it's not pretty.

Best moment this week: Telling people. Well mainly I just posted it and had people see from that. I didn't  


Looking forward to: Talking with more people about the pregnancy.  Getting the weekly posts on the blog. Finding out if we are having a boy or a girl.  (Same exact as last time.)


Exercise: I did 4 workout videos  and then on Thursday ran 6x (3 commutes to and from preschool). 

Same this time: Same looking forward to. I woke up early with all 3 pregnancies.

Different from last time: The doctor appointment timing. 


14 Weeks with Ella
14 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment