Sunday, October 21, 2018

10 Weeks (September)


I feel like all I do is complain about how exhausted I am. I mean Miles is waking up 1.5 hours early. I am planning a big event and some small events and I also had a birthday party so maybe I had an excuse to be tired but I was SO TIRED.

Miles is so clingy. He will not let Dave do anything. Ella is also more clingy to me too. She thinks she'd rather skip gymnastics than have Dave take her. She said the same thing about ballet. (Article on toddler regression during pregnancy that I shared last time.) 

Size of baby: kumquat, 1.3-1.7 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss:I'm down 7.5 overall. I lost 1.2 lbs in the past week.  I feel like the scale might be broken. How can I keep losing weight. I was even lower midweek. I swear I'm eating. I mean sometimes I'm forgetting and then some people remind me and I get to it.

Maternity Clothes: Not even close. My old too small shorts are still too small but my current jean shorts are now a little too big and always falling down. I like to wear athletic clothes.  But lately my belly can't handle the waist band so high so I have to put it below the belly.

Sleep: It's going pretty horribly. Miles wakes up too early. He goes to sleep too late.  I don't have time to plan my big events.

What I miss: Working out with ease. Functioning properly in the evenings.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: I still don't seem to want food in general.

Symptoms: I'm tired, exhausted, and in some evenings nauseous.

Best moment this week: I told a couple people.


Looking forward to: My first doctor appointment. That still did not happen! AHHHH. 


Exercise: I basically work out twice a week now. This week I ran once and I did 1 workout video. 


Same this time:  I worked out 2 times in the week just like I did this week when pregnant with Miles. I also had issues functioning in the evening when pregnant with Miles.  Last time Ella was clingy as all get out and this time Miles is. It's like these kids know something. Ella is also clingier.  I'm consistently taking morning pictures like I did with Miles. With Ella some pictures were afternoon and belly is bigger at that time. 

Different from last time: I am not lightheaded.  I lost weight again. The last 2 times I had started to gain back at this point. With both pregnancies I already had my first doctor appointment by this point but this time I did not.  With Miles it was a week after the one with Ella. This time it'll be a week after I went with Miles. 

10 Weeks With Ella
10 Weeks with Miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment