Thursday, July 29, 2010

7 of 30 (July 27)

2, 28, 18 from 30 for 30
Earrings from Target
The shirt is the oldest thing, then the skirt then the shoes.  The skirt was on-sale from 56 (or so) to 19.99 then all clearance were 40% off. Go me.
I think the shirt was less than 20 since it was at an outlet.
The earrings were 3 pairs of very similar earrings but different shades of pink for 7.99.
Those shoes and pants in the corner of the picture need to be given to goodwill.
So I went to Body Pump in the morning so I was not in my work clothes when I left the house. Then I walked with a friend after work and thus was in my gym clothes again.  I never got my daily picture. On a normal day (not during 30 for 30) I would have just skipped a day but I couldn't do that so I put back on my clothes after I got home. I didn't put back on my pantyhose though. I even put back on my earrings.
Sometimes I have had coworkers take my pictures because we lack full length mirrors in the building I'm in now. But I didn't realize I was walking until later in the day so I didn't get a picture.
There have also been times that I have taken my picture in the locker room before I change but I will only do that if there isn't a sole in the entire locker room.


I tried to hold kitty for my pictures but she wanted down. She was more interested in my gym bag and ponytail holders on the bed.  Then I tilted weird to hold her and it looks like my gut is bigger than my butt. 


I should have taken a picture from the back. This skirt has nice big buttons. 


30 for 30 Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment