Sunday, March 21, 2010

Upcoming Stampin' Up Simply Scrappin' Class

Simply Scrappin' Kit - but to make cards not scrapbook pages.
Sunny Day will be used.
I plan to hold 2 sessions. Each will take roughly 2.5 hours (maybe 3 depending how many people since we will be using a Scor-Pal). I will have snacks at each (no meals). These 2 sessions will be at my house in Valencia. If you want another date/time let me know. Maybe others are interested.
Saturday, April 17 at 10:00AM or Tuesday, April 20 at 6:00 PM

The class is going to be $32. The price of the class includes the simply scrappin' kit Sunny Day (page 164), and additional accessories, and some additional cardstock. We will also be using the Cheap Talk Stamp Set on page 113.

At the class we will use half the kit to create roughly 15 cards and make a box to hold the cards. Then you have the other half of the pack to recreate the cards at home. I will provide an instruction sheet, material lists, and any tutorials that are necessary to create the projects.

RSVP by March 31 or earlier. I need to order the kits and make sure they come in enough time. Sorry you don't have much time to RSVP. I forgot to plan this early enough and I want to get the order in before SAB ends because this time I will have SAB stamp sets as door prizes!

Feel free to invite a friend or two who may be interested.

Also at the class, I will have stamp sets that are retired that I am selling for half price. I'll probably have about a dozen stamp sets. Some have been retired for a year or so.

Here is a picture of the cards and box we made at my first Simply Scrappin' Class using Petal Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment