Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thursday

Of course I'm behind....

Thursday morning I woke up early to go to body pump. I hit snooze twice.  I figured I wouldn't have time to get to body pump but then I could run since my workout plan says to run 4.5 miles and do strength training. I knew I wouldn't have time for both. Then i thought about how we have an all employee meeting at 9 and i didn't want to deal with a red face.  I rushed like I never rushed before getting ready.

I made it to body pump a few minutes late. I got there at 6:33 and it started at 6:30. The room was full but I made room and set up.

Then my work day was busy.

I had a bad view from the all employee meeting.

I kept trying to get to eating my lunch. I had a 1:00 meeting. Finally I heated my vegetables. Well my manager calls me. i can barely eat. I have to get to a meeting. I took my leftover DiBella's to the meeting but didn't take the vegetables. I only got to eat about half.  The steamfresh mixed vegetables are wonderful. I love them.

So I had a meeting 1-3. Then I had to do my normal Thursday processing of issues and then get out the report. I got it out around 4:30.  Then I did a few small things and rushed out.

I stopped and got McD's on the way home. I normally get chicken selects and a large fry. well I got 2 large fries. I ate them on the way home. I got pretty full though. Then I hurried and packed the car.  It was off to a Stampin' Up party. This was supposed to be a record of 12 people but it ended up tying my old record at 11. But this time it was a record that 6 people ordered the night of. Also a record that there were 4 babies in attendance (plus the 11 people).   Normally I do 2 cards or 2 cards and a bookmark. This time I planned and prepped 3 cards.  I think only 1 person ended up making all three. most made 2. oh well. I just have to use these supplies at another class that has different people at it.  Below are the cards we made.
No matter how hard I try, I can't take a picture of this card and make it clear. The other 2 were fine first try.


I got home shortly after 10 and didn't do much before bed. I did the necessities.

No comments:

Post a Comment