Monday, March 29, 2010

Friday

Friday was super busy at work.

I got to work early. I got some stuff done. The issue review meeting was the longest and worst one yet. It was hectic.  Then I went to call Victoria's Secret about how they sent me the wrong pants so I had to exchange them for the ones that I actually ordered. They charged me $5.99 for this exchange. I had to call and complain. Then I finally got transferred to the catalog department and they said they don't talk to the distribution center so I should have called.  That's stupid.  They send you a form and you note that they sent you the wrong item. Why do they do such ridiculous things?  They shouldn't have an option for wrong item if it means nothing.

At 1, I realized I hadn't eaten lunch.  Then at 2 I realized the same thing.  Then at 4 when I was walking out of the building, I realized I didn't eat lunch.

I went to Johnny Carino's for dinner.  Dave, my parents, and my Aunt Nancy were at dinner. I got the same thing as last time (soup and salad).  Dave got the same thing as last time (spaghetti and meat sauce + sausage and then the 2nd plate had chicken instead of sausage). My dad got the same thing as last time (angel hair and chicken).  I forget what my Aunt got but it was something with shrimp.

My mom got pizza.


Then Dave went home and I went down to my Aunts and so did my parents. Aunt Elaine and Baby Jason were there.  We all hung out.  Jason recently got playdough and had fun playing with it.


He said it was a mess so then he got the broom and started sweeping.

He kicks the ball and gets excited about it.

He found a wrapping paper tube under the couch.

Uncle Ron came home and we were all sitting around. Jason said it was a mess and took Uncle Ron's shoes and put them in the closet.

Jason was hungry and wanted chips. He was jumping with excitement to get some.
Jason put on Aunt Elaine's slippers.
Monica was talking to Aunt Elaine on the phone so he wanted to call his dad and talk. I think that was Jared's cell phone.

I left at 9:30 or so and had to get home and figure out what I was going to do for Expanding your Horizons at Robert Morris.  I didn't know where Robert Morris was or what all had to be done and what time I had to get there.  I was so exhausted I got home and while my computer was booting up I fell asleep in the chair and a half.  I woke up to Dave telling me that if I wanted to see the girl getting picked up across the street I could see it.  Earlier that day he emailed me saying the kid across the street got a new gf and they were on their walk. He took pictures. Then he sent them to me. So it was funny.  I wasn't too concerned with seeing her leave in the dark though.  Dave was a good stalker. He sent me about 6 pictures of them sitting there talking.  (I will be nice and won't post them.)

Max, Mike, and Timmy weren't there because they were downtown showing Max Pittsburgh. They ended up going to 5 or 6 bars. Mike and Max spent the night at Becca's. Timmy left Pittsburgh around midnight so then they had to fend for themselves.  I heard Mike rode in a trunk at one point and he called the trunk like how people call shotgun.   Gram was super worried that Max didn't come home. Sounded eventful. I wish I was there especially since then I wouldn't have had to drive.  Becca was a nice host and ordered Mike and Max pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment