Wednesday, March 3, 2010

same old stuff

hit snooze a few times today
took my daily picture

I think my new pants look too big. they also felt a little too big. i hope they shrink. The sweater is from 2006. I was looking at pictures of me wearing it earlier today.
Here are a few old ones. my how i look different



worked and was super busy
went to the gym (10 minute run then 45 minute spin class. i did not stay for core. The trainer had a slight bruise on her forehead from yesterday when a 5kg weight slipped out of her hand on crunches)
ate dinner

watched tv and worked. and now it's now.

I did upload a few more of my weight graphs and gowear fit graphs but not all of them. 3 or 4 aren't updated. http://colleen.akwire.net/weight/

7 comments:

  1. iamoddd (LiveJournal)March 4, 2010 at 4:59 AM

    I think if you scaled down the wider pictures in this post, it would not make your "friends" page explode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM

    I don't know how it got so big.

    I made it so the 2 pictures of me were on 2 different lines. i just tested it on my netbook and it didn't mess it up. but the old one with moe's was was super wide. don't know how that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 4, 2010 at 11:52 AM

    I fixed some old posts
    I think it depends on what computer I'm on and then the "copy image URL" is bigger because it knows or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iamoddd (LiveJournal)March 5, 2010 at 10:25 AM

    Weird.

    I always have to type in the widths and heights in html unless I already scaled them down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 5, 2010 at 10:30 AM

    Well i wasn't using the actual pictures. my camera autmatically uploades to picasa. then you know how on picasa you see a pic that's the one i copy. but there is always the magnifying glass in the corner to make the pic better to a better resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. iamoddd (LiveJournal)March 5, 2010 at 10:32 AM

    Oh - that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 5, 2010 at 10:34 AM

    then the older pictures are from my calendar site
    and I had to scale those down. i just didn't know what the resolution was so i had to do it the way semagic does. see what it posts at, and then divide by 2 or 4 to make it a normal size

    ReplyDelete