Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tuesday

I will be caught up to the actual day. I'm so close.

Tuesday I got ready for work. I realized I couldn't wear the shoes I had on. They made my pants too long! I needed a slightly larger heel. These pants may shrink when I wash them so I'm not worried.

The red pants are so awesome. I probably wore those too close to the last time I wore them.
At lunch someone joined Jen and I. That person is Jen's manager and was my manager before for 2 weeks.  Well he asked me if I had robbed a jewelry store. I only had on a necklace and earrings. I always have that. I guess having my hair up is what made it more noticeable.

I gave CAPs Overview training with a coworker. I've given it about a dozen times. Paul has given it a few more times than me.  Well this class was worse than all those. I'm not sure why. It was like we got blank stares or something.

I worked some more before going to run outside.

I ran 5.3 miles and you can see the details in another post.

Then I came home. I had snacked so much during the work day. I even finished my cheez itz.  Well when I got home I couldn't even eat 2 PB&J sandwiches. I only ate 1. It was hard to make it through that too.
Then I spent hours trying to get my new blogger set up. Dave spent longer than me setting things up.  Blogger was so incredibly slow on chrome or in general. It was super annoying.

We watched American Idol and the Office after I got home from work.  Then it was bedtime.  Well I didn't think it was bedtime yet, so I went on my computer and typed my numbers.  I also was emailing my mom a lot even thought it got late. Before I knew it, it was 12:20.   Then I kept at it. I didn't even get all done that I wanted done.  Then I started reading google reader. Man was I tired by this point.

Then I went into bed at 1:40AM.  I couldn't fall asleep.  That sucked.   I barely got any sleep then.  I had wanted to wake up early for the gym on Wednesday.

I very much lacked in pictures on Tuesday. Some days I take 15-30. I only took 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment