Thursday, March 18, 2010

To-do versus already done

I wonder if I should start posting about things that I need to do in addition to just what I had done?  I was thinking about this last night.  There are lots of things that I need to do but then I don't get things done. I forget about them.  I remember at the wrong times.  Maybe if I type about them, then I'll actually get more of the things done.

I have a lot of TV shows to watch but perhaps those shouldn't count.
I was supposed to get my ring inspected in February. Last time they told me I can go late as long as that time I go late that nothing is wrong.  I need to get it inspected every 6 months.
I have a lot of different things to do for work.
I need to put together our new dresser.
Then hang up the TV wall mount.
Then hook up the new computer to the TV.
Then mount the TV.
Then put clothes in the new drawers instead of on top of my other dresser.
I need to measure the height of my clothes in my closet to see if I can get drawers below them and what size.
We need to decide if and when we are getting a patio.
We need figure out who to call and then schedule that person to install a hose bib. (I think that's what they are called.)
We need to buy some sort of rug for coming in the screen door.
I need to wash the dining room tablecloth.
We need to paint all the spots that the drywall guy touched up. BTW that was back in September.
We need to buy blinds or curtains for the living room windows.
We also need to buy pillows for the furniture in the living room.
We also need to buy a chair for the corner where the recliner is that won't work there.
I need to print the pictures for the 3 frames we bought so we can get them hung up.

Tonight I have to pack for my spending the night at my parents.

Soon I need to figure out what to wear to a wedding April 10. I'm pretty sure what I have does not fit.
I have to find my HTML book for Brie. I should do that tonight so that Dave can take it into work tomorrow.

I need to figure out how to get Nicole her Stampin' Up order. I've had it for a week sitting on my desk at work.  Then of course once I figure out how to get it to her, then I need to actually get it to her.

I'm 1.5 months behind on my exercise and calorie burn file. I have put in all or almost all of the exercises I did but not the calories burned and I didn't put durations or time so sometimes it might be difficult to figure out now.

I need to update my calendar site for December, January, and February.
My weight graph graphs also need to be updated. Some of them were and some weren't.

I guess I will stop thinking of the things that I need to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment