Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2 Runs

I stayed up too late typing in my numbers.  I'm 2 days behind on my daily posts but I'll skip to my run today only for this.

Last Wednesday I ran on the trail outside work for the first time. Today I ran it again.
Last week I ran with someone who runs slower than me and who walked a little. Today I ran by myself.  My shins did hurt in the 2nd lap and I had cramps during the third lap. I think because I pigged out on Cheez Itz shortly before going to the gym.

Here are my numbers from last week:
Here are my numbers from today.  Last time I was unsure where to hit split. Today I did it during all turns, street intersections, and before hills.
From start of the loop until "up hill - main entrance" is the number that starts with 12 from last week.
(I apologize. Tomorrow the site will be wider and then this jpg can be changed so it is readable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment