Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday

Well today I hit snooze many times again. Tomorrow I see the same thing happening.
I wore lots of new things today
The shirt was too big. i'm mad. i kind of pulled it around my back for my daily picture.
Some of the new stuff I already wore though.


Work was super busy again. My computer wouldn't boot when I got there. That put a damper on my day. about 40 minutes later I finally had my computer on and outlook open. Outlook took numerous tries to open. I had to ctrl alt delete.

Today for lunch, I had what I should have had yesterday.
I ate half the first for a morning snack.

This afternoon I was not nearly as productive as I wanted it to be.

Then I went down to the gym. I didn't get to run as long as I wanted to. Only 10 minutes. Then I did body combat. I realized I my shoulders were sore from yesterday. Then during core, I realized my abs are really sore too from yesterday. Today was the hardest ab workout in the longest time (or ever).

Then I used the steamer at work for the first time. I didn't really like it. Sylena and Julie were using it so I did it. And I did it because I was going out after wards with Sylena anyway. so I had to take as long as she did.

I went to Houlihan's with Sylena. Then later her husband joined us.

I didn't leave there until after 9. I got dinner for Dave. He was starving. Then I went to the new Dunkin Donuts. I brought those home for Dave too. But I ate 3 after getting home. Then Dave was eating his. I told him not to eat mine first.
Throughout eating and no we're watching American Idol. I missed the beginning couple singers.

I'm so tired. It's almost bed time.
I still have to upload my numbers.

I really think I should take new progress pictures. I probably have better muscles now.

I wonder if people actually read my posts or if I detail too much so now nobody reads it anymore.

2 comments: