Saturday, March 6, 2010

food

On Tuesday I had the first part of my lunch for morning snack.
I wish I had more of this fruit.


Wednesday I had carrots for my morning snack.


While eating my morning snack, I was talking about the food I had in my desk. The food is very low compared to normal. I decided to take pictures. Later that week someone asked for some food and then they were shocked at how much food I had. If only these people saw it when it was fully stocked.

This picture is sideways. That's a drawer.


Here is the list I typed in an email of what is in my desk: club crackers, cheeze itz, 3 kinds of cereal bars, easy mac, velveeta shells and cheese - that's all i remember off the top of my head. let me check. protein bars, skittles, starburst, raisins, a ton of oatmeal (in a box. forgot about this), a 1 oz bag of pretzels, 3 little juices, 4 bottled waters, + 6 waters in another drawer, packs of those austin crackers (like sandwich. cracker with peanut butter)

I have no life so I take pictures of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment