Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friday

I always seem to be a day behind

I decided to go against my 2 skirts a week plan and wore a skirt on Friday. I changed my mind a million times in my head what I was going to wear.


I also posted a picture on facebook later that day. Mike said he liked it. Then i said how I thought I looked like a hooker. He said that's why he liked it.
I pulled the skirt down after this picture so it was maybe 2 inches above my knee but i like the lean in this picture better.

Then I got to work early. 7:40 to get things done before an 8:30 meeting.

I put up a critical task sign at work and then actually got the CAPs IRs assigned.
I was actually done with that by 1:15 (well my portion).
Then I had other work I could actually work on.
I almost left early. But then Dave was going to meet me for dinner since I wanted to go out.

We went to On the Border.
We got empanadas as an appetizer.

then i got some kind of cheesey tacos things. They weren't at all what I expected and I only ate half.

I got vegetables instead of beans.

This is what Dave got.


Then we got home and I'm not sure what all I did but I sure was exhausted. So I went to the couch and went to sleep. I went to the couch so I felt included. Dave was playing Modern Warfare with Timmy.

I was asleep by 9. Then Dave woke me up to go upstairs when he was going up. Then i went right to sleep.

I got up today at 8am. I really needed that sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment