Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday

I did my normal Friday except I left work "early" because I was meeting my family at Johnny Carino's. My mom kept raving about my sweater. She loves it. I've had it over a year. I think I bought it February 28 of last year so she's definitely seen it.

I ended up eating 2 salads and 2 Italian Chili's. I ate less bread than I usually eat. I ate more than Timmy. I ate the same as my mom.  My dad and Dave got the unlimited pasta and salad.

Then we went to Best Buy and didn't buy anything.  My mom is in need of new TV speakers for the bedroom TV. Her speakers stop watching and she has to turn the volume way up to get them to work again.

My mom came home with me. Timmy went with my dad. Oh I mean I was spending the night at my parents so that is what I'm referring to when I say home.

On the way home we ended up listening to KDKA radio and learned that Almire will not be supporting the health care bill. He is a bum. I'm disgusted.  Dave wrote a nice letter to him recently.  I guess he didn't listen.  Democrats won't reelect him. Republicans may say they will vote for him but then they won't.  He's committing political suicide.

We got home and hurried and printed the course map for Race for Grace. Then we went and drove it.
They had pink arrows painted all over the course. It kind of made it easy. It was kind of tricky how the run in so no wonder they printed arrows.
It is quite a hilly course. I really wonder what my time will end up being. At least I saw the course. I think that may help me.   My mom is going tomorrow. I'm not sure who else is going. Timmy said he might if he's up. I really want him to go. I want him to take pictures.  

I forgot to pack my stopwatch to wear tomorrow. I told my mom and she has one for me to wear and hers is nicer than mine and fits me better than mine.  I have to make sure I know how to use it tomorrow. 

I realized I forgot to mail a birthday card again. I'm awful. I probably won't mail it tomorrow either.  

Now I'm watching Keith with my mom. Well watching Coutdown with Keith Olbermann except with a substitute for Keith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment