Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monday

(i'm a day behind. shows how busy I am. I hope I can post about yesterday and today before I decide to go to sleep)

Yesterday I woke up after hitting snooze numerous times. I was so tired. I even fell asleep during the movie the night before.
I wore my new vest. I realized my black pants are too loose. Then I looked at old pictures of me in my 2 pairs of black pants that I wear and they are too big. I suck.

I packed my lunch. leftover Outback and leftover fruit.

I took a picture of a nice stop sign on my way to work.


Well i left it on the counter.
So i get to work and have no lunch.
I had so much going on. So many work issues.
Then At 11 I decided to heat my backup lunch - velveeta shells and cheese since I had to leave at 11:45 to go to a school to present.
I was so busy with work. Then at 11:45 I leave to go to the middle school. Well while leaving the building I realize my lunch was still in the microwave.
Also I never got to my breakfast. So I was 0 for 2 for lunch and 0 for 3 for meals so far that day.
So then I had to stand for 3 hours and do an activity with 7th graders.
Then I came back to work and my lunch was still in the microwave. The pasta was all stuck together as one. it was gross. I threw it away. I then made a new one. I waited at the microwave so I could eat. I was kind of lightheaded.
Then I had a protein bar.

I was super busy
Then I went to body pump at 5.
I couldn't stay after punch for the body blaster challenge. I was disappointed. People were staying. I didn't expect that. Threw me off. I had to give Brie her weights back since she left them at my house on Sunday.

I went to DiBella's and got dave a cheesesteak. I got hacked and got me nothing.
so at that point i was 1 for 5 for meals.
I made oodles and other stuff for dinner.

I can't even remember what I after that.
I know Dave watched 24 and I went upstairs.

Oh i updated my calendar site but I did not fully update it. December and January are still missing data.
I also updated some graphs for my weight graph. I was too tired to finish updating it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment