Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday 3.6.10

I woke up today at 8. I putzed around on the computer like normal. I did type in some of my backlog of running numbers but only the totals instead of the details. I still have to type in the details.

So it's 8 and I only have to be at North Park at 11. Seems easy.

I had breakfast with dave.
I had cinnamon toast crunch and he had trix.



We watched that Kitchen Nightmares show that is on right after American Idol. We always see the beginning since we tape American Idol but today was the first time we saw the entire show. It was good.

Then I went back to putzing on the computer.
I learned my computer clock is 5 minutes slow so I left late
But Brie was later so I guess I don't feel as bad.

Too bad every time i go to North Park I've been on this computer right before. No wonder I've been late.
The weather is the best it's been in ages. The weather below doesn't do it justice. It was nice and sunny. I even removed my hat at one point.


We then walked 4.5 mi. We paced less than a 20 min mile. That is standard for us. We walked the loop in reverse order today.


On the walk there was a dog with little booties. By the time I got out my camera, it was awkward to take a picture.


Last time we were at the park, there was a 2 headed snowman. This is what remains of it.


Random tree.


There were geese there today.

I also took a picture of these trees last time. They were snow covered


Then Bree and I probably stood around for 15 minutes trying to figure out where to go for lunch. We decided on the cheesecake factory. We called and it was a half hour wait. We got there and there was literally nowhere to park. It took 15-20 minutes to park. We both ended up parking near sears. When the mall is packed, Sears always has spots. I should have just gone there first. By the time we got to the Cheesecake Factory it was an hour wait. We then went into the mall. Brie tried on a skirt like what I bought last time and she fit into a smaller size than she thought. They didn't have her size in the colors she wanted though.

Then we went to Forever 21. I almost bought a skirt there but changed my mind. Brie almost bought tights but the lines were too long. They did have some nice tights there. I almost got some too.

We might have gone to other stores. I can't remember. We headed back to Cheesecake Factory 45 min into our hour. after 5 minutes they called us in.

I ordered pizza and salad lunch combo plus french fries to share.
The fires were delivered and I thought they were much smaller than normal. Then later the waitress comes out apologizing and says they brought out the wrong size and she gave us more.

Then I got my food. Tons of food.



We really did get a lot of food.



We ate. We got our leftovers to go. We walked those to the car. Then we did some shopping. We looked at Shoes at Sears. I bought 2 pairs. oops. but they were on clearance like crazy. 4.99 for one pair and 9.99 for the 2nd pair. Brie bought 3 pairs. She got good deals too but I think my 4.99 pair were the cheapest.
Then it was off to Old Navy where Brie could find a cardigan. She did and bought 2.

I think we are a bad influence on each other at the mall.

We left. But then I reparked and went back in forever 21. I tried on a few skirts. The line was too long so, again, I didn't get any. I was a lot closer this time. The line was a lot longer. Then I went to JCP since Haley found boots there. Their shoe dept seemed so small. I was so confused. I thought I was at their shoe dept just 2 weeks ago. So I left there and went out to my car and left for good this time. I thought Dave was going to kill me because it was 6pm. But he was playing games with Timmy and I don't even think he noticed I was gone.

I came home and of course did more numbers stuff. I checked how many calories I burned and how many steps I took ( 1110 during the walk and mall[normal would have been 439 therefore the difference is 671] and about 1000 steps during the walk and 5000 at the mall). I did other numbers and emails. I still didn't type in my running numbers though. They are all stacked in front of me though. My arms keep wrinkling the corners.

I started laundry (and did a total of 1 load).
But I also hand washed a few things.

the one shirt has been there to be washed for a few months. The rest is from near Christmas.

Dave made a frozen pizza he bought. He didn't like it. We threw it away. he wouldn't slow down so I could get a picture of the pizza before it was in the trash.

So we decided to order pizza. I didn't really want it but I felt like I needed something.
We ordered from that new place we ordered from earlier in the week. Thursday night maybe.
We started a movie before the pizza arrived. Until the pizza got here, Dave and I sat together on the chair and a half.
We then got the pizza and they forgot to cut it though.
Not to worry. Dave cut it.
But he was too quick for me to get a good picture.

We ate. Then we finished watching the movie. Cinderella Man was good.

3 comments:

  1. briebribeez (LiveJournal)March 7, 2010 at 12:53 AM

    I love getting to see everything that we did. I hope you had luck at the mall after I left and you went back (I'm surprised you didn't go after those purses at Sears!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 7, 2010 at 1:11 AM

    i didn't have any luck when I went back in. I was sad. I almost had luck but the line at forever 21 was 14 people so i put my stuff back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. briebribeez (LiveJournal)March 7, 2010 at 1:15 AM

    The lines there are sooo long! I hate it!

    ReplyDelete