Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday, 3/13/10

So far
I woke up at one point thinking it was a work day. When I realized it was Saturday, that was the best feeling ever.

Then when Dave's alarm went off, it was really hard to actually wake up. It was a slow process.

I did a lot of things on my computer this morning that I had emailed myself about. I got rid of at least 10 emails to myself. Still have a lot to go.

I gained 3 lbs in 3 days.
I was going to use the exercise bike for 46 minutes today but it was really hard so I quit at 41 minutes. I went slower than I have gone in the longest time.
I showered. I'm still in my robe from that.
I ate cereal in my robe. My feet are getting cold though so maybe I'll throw something on.
I still have some cleaning to do but I probably won't. Ehh it is good enough.
I still have to go shopping to buy a few things. I want fresh parsley and also something for the little toasts.

This rain is annoying. Our front yard still has some snow on it.

I ate frosted flakes for breakfast. They were tasty. I a few bowls worth.

I want to finish watching the Biggest Loser from 2 weeks ago but Dave is playing a video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment