Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunday

delayed as always


Sunday morning I woke up bright and early because it was so bright where I was sleeping. I was sleeping in my Aunt's family room on their green couch. The couch used to be Mike's couch in his bedroom so I already had experience sleeping on it since I slept on it for a month in 2006 before I moved out and after Timmy moved in and while Dave was living there so he slept in my room.   It was a cold couch. I had to wrap the entire blanket around me. I knew I would have to do this so it was ok.  In the morning it was so bright in there because of the huge windows and it was so bright outside. The iPhone picture does not do it justice.  I was the first one up.  I went back to sleep. Well i tried to numerous times. I finally got back to sleep. That was when Uncle Ron woke up.  As you can see I had some rough times sleeping.

 Everyone was up by about 10. Aunt Elaine started cooking breakfast. Bacon, sausage, and eggs. I didn't have any. Max was the last one up, but he was also asleep the furthest from the noise.    I stuck around a little bit to hear the stories of the night before and hear the complaints.  I couldn't stay that long though. I wished I could have stayed later.   Aunt Nancy wanted to leave at 9 but I hear they didn't leave until after 12. Aunt Nancy and Max had about a 6 hour drive back to Michigan.   I think I left around 10:30. Then I headed home. It is about an hour drive back home from my aunt's. 

Then I got home and entered in my cash donations for Bowl for Kids' Sake, showered, and then was out the door again.

Bowl for Kid's Sake was at Fun Fest in Harmarville. At least it wasn't that far away. It is just 1 turnpike exit down. It started at 1.  My hair was still wet when I got there.  I got there about 15 minutes early. I immediately checked in, got my shirt, and then headed to the room with food.  I was starving since I had only eaten junk food for almost the past day. They had these little mini hoagies, pretzels, chips, and Eat 'n Park cookies.  It wasn't very "real" food but it was ok. The cookies were good.  My team was Lane 1. Haley's was Lane 2.  The 4 other Westinghouse teams were Lanes 3-6.  I kind of liked Lane 1 but then I didn't like how we weren't part of the crowd and team spirit.  My team was supposed to have 5 people.  We had 3 for awhile then over halfway through the 4th showed up.  Haley's team had 6 and all ended up showing up.

The score's on Haley's screen at one point.
 The first game I bowled 112, John bowled 112 and Brie bowled 33. I actually would have gotten higher but didn't realize I was in my 10th frame and Brie bowled my 3rd ball in my 10th frame and got me a gutter ball. I hadn't had a single gutter ball which is why I think I would have won.  I wasn't paying attention at all. I didn't even notice until after Brie bowled 2 balls worth and it still said she had 1 to go.
Game 2 - I won.

My team
A more interesting picture of my team.

Jay after he got a strike
I fell apart for Game 3.

Jay won
 
A group shot of both of our teams minus Tim, who took the picture.
Bowling was tiring after being tired all week and being too busy all week.  I came home and had to nap. I napped in my jeans. I realized I was super glad I had on dress pants on Saturday night to sleep in because jeans are much more difficult to sleep in. The dress pants were just like PJs.  Dave woke me up to go to dinner. See the white part around 5:30. I wouldn't have any of that. We walked upstairs and I napped on his shoulder while he did something.  Then around 6 I actually got out of bed.  He had to uncover me to get me to move.
Gowear data - 2 hour nap then I stayed up too late.
 Somehow I was so tired that I let Dave talk me into going to Jimmy Wan's. But then I got General Tso's chicken with white meat instead of dark meat.  Dave got black pepper chicken.  He got what I got last time.
Black pepper chicken on Dave's plate.
General Tso's Chicken on my plate.
My serving plate
Dave's serving plate.
Dave's dessert
I loved what I got this time. Last time I hated it. Now I'll be more willing to go back.

I have no idea what I did the rest of Sunday besides make my previous day's posts and watch TV.  I guess if I don't have pictures of it, I forget it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment