Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday

The day started off like the rest of the week. I hit snooze numerous times.
I wore a new skirt. It was my 4th new skirt.

I get to work and park next to the CEOs car


I get to work and get a little done. then I have meetings straight from 10-3. with a small break for lunch. Then I go to lunch and get a meeting invite from my manager. 3-3:30. This double books me.

So I don't get to the gym as early as I want. I didn't get a 3.5 mile run in. I didn't get any run in.

I had to hurry after Body Pump to get to Monroeville to get an allergy shot.

Dave ordered Pizza for dinner but he ordered it at 5ish. So when I got home a little after 8, I had cold pizza.


While eating I had to watch Dave play video games or watch nothing


The pizza had way too much sauce on it but otherwise it was good.


Then I had chip n dip


While eating chip n dip we watched American Idol.
Now Dave is playing another video game. I have to do a bunch of work for work so time to get on that computer.

2 comments:

  1. rukkyg (LiveJournal)March 5, 2010 at 3:26 AM

    I'm not wearing any pants in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 5, 2010 at 9:51 AM

    nobody could tell you weren't just in shorts until you said something.
    heck i didn't even know until you said it was time to put your pants back on.

    ReplyDelete