Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tired Tuesday

I ate lunch at my desk.
I worked until 6:30.
I went to the gym to run but then I stopped after 1.75 miles. My shins were hurting.  Then I used the arc trainer for a half hour since I was supposed to run 4.5 miles.

My finger is more noticeable today.

I got Pizza Hut on the way home. The pizza was super greasy. It also had too much sauce on it. I barely ate any but luckily we got the cheese sticks.  The cheese sticks were yummy so Dave gave me some of his.

The guy from Brace came today to fix the seams in the Kitchen in hallway. 

I didn't get home from "work" until after 8. Then we watched American Idol while eating. We stopped when we caught up to watch Keith and now it's back to American Idol.   I have a Stampin' Up Party on Thursday I have to prep for. I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment