Monday, March 22, 2010

Work emails are never ending

I always have too many emails in my inbox. I used to do time where I solely spent a few hours sorting emails and responding to emails to get them out of my inbox and into their appropriate folder or get them deleted.

At first I did not do this in excel. I did have back data because I used to send my husband emails that he didn't care about that said my inbox status.  I was able to use the date and time from that email to fill in some data.

Here is a graph containing all the data I have of how many emails in my inbox and the associated date/time.


Since I did that I decided to also keep track of how many unread emails I had.



On Friday I made a graph only containing 2010 data.


I bet nobody else out there makes documentation like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment