Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yet another tired Tuesday

It was more tired than normal because I woke up early to go to Body Pump since I couldn't go yesterday. Early morning came way too early.  But going in early I save 2-4 minutes walking into the building and I save about 8 minutes on my drive in.  It is nice to save that time, but it sure is awful to wake up so early and get ready in the dark.

Today was the first week the intern taught Body Pump. She taught the 2nd half. She messed up quite a few times.

I increased my squat weight. I added 2 more kg than before so I'm up to 22kg.  Then I increased chest  by 1 kg. Therefore I'm up to 15. Then back I left the same (15 kg) and it was so hard. I think because it was after chest.
Then I increased triceps to 12 from 10. It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it'd be. I could almost go up more. Biceps I kept the same (10 kg) and it was extremely hard. Lunges I kept the same (15 kg). Shoulders is always the same since you hold a 2.5 kg plate in each hand.

I had a coworker take my picture today.

Lunch
 I was going to run after work. That's why I had a coworker take my picture. But it got late. Also my Sirius radio came and Dave wanted to set that up still in the daylight. I also wanted more Jimmy Wan's General Tso's chicken. I decided to order dinner and then pick it up.  I ordered and was still at my desk 30 min later at least. They said it would take 15-20 minutes.

Then on my way out I told the lady in the cube across from me about how I was going to run but didn't have the time and how my food was ready. Then she spent a little while talking but one thing she said was how she heard I lost a lot of weight and to watch I'm not gaining it all again.  The way she said it, it didn't seem polite. I told her I didn't lose any weight. Then she said all the talk was good.  I want to know what people are saying. I also want to know if I'm looking fatter or something.  She told me to watch to not stop exercising.
 I was going to run at home if time permitted but it did not.
We installed Sirius in my car. It is staticy kind of.
Then Dave wanted to go for a ride to test out the radio. The car wouldn't start. It needed jumped. He killed my battery taking well over an hour to install the radio.  Howard had a typo. Dave took a picture and emailed it to them so I figured I better take my own picture.
 It was rough work jumping the car, but we did it.  Then we had to drive around anyway to charge up the battery but we also had to test out the radio so it kind of worked out.

 I had to drive a little extra  to see my car get to exactly 26,000.  I missed my car getting to 25,000 because that was the day I spun around in my car because of the ice.

I watched 2 episodes of 90210. I have 2 more to watch too.

I'm tired so I probably won't get them watched today.  Also I should get out my work laptop and send the reminder email about my SU class. I was going to postpone it, but maybe I'll end up getting a few people.  Right no about 8 people said they can't make it and 0 said that they could.

No comments:

Post a Comment