Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Go the Distance

In March I posted about Go the Distance and about my goals.   I didn't meet them. I accomplished 75 miles when my goal was 80. The last week I was injured so I have an excuse.  If I wasn't injured I would have exceeded my goal and I thought my goal was a reach goal when I started.  My secondary goal was 20 miles on the exercise bike and I beat that.  Also my bike is off and is low but I set my goal with the assumption that it was what my bike assumes is a mile.

I made new (harder) goals for April. I'm still injured so this may be bad. I did add that elliptical miles will count this time. I think I can do those with my injured knee (or I hope).

This time my goal is 85 miles running and 40 miles on the exercise bike.
To give you some perspective per my training plan this week the runs should be 4, 9, 5, 18
Next week: 5, 9, 5, 14
Third week: 5, 10, 5, 20
Fourth week: 5, 8, 4, 12

That would be a total of 138 (if I can do the math at 1am) (plus 12 miles from this past weekend so really 150)
Last month per the training plan it should have been a total of 127.

Last month I ran 59% of my training plan.  This month in order to meet my goal I need to run 57%.

 

Now I have other goals that are listed in go the distance.
I will lift weights twice a week. I will do yoga at least 3 times. (I don't want to commit to every week since this week is already getting messed up and I can't attend any of the yoga classes at the gym.)

No comments:

Post a Comment