Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4.19

Cardigan: Express (2009), Dress: NY&Co (2009), Shoes: Famous Footwear (2011), Necklace: Kohl's (2008 or earlier)

I wore these shirts versus pumps. I'm not too sure how I feel about it.

Monday night I went to sleep at 7:15 and still hit snooze for 45 minutes in the morning and slept until about 7:30. Before I got out of bed I picked out a few outfits and kept changing my mind. This outfit wasn't even any of those.

I ran one of the most out of whack meetings ever. That was not cool. My manager was the one presenting for it so it was even worse that it ended up so bad.   At least it wasn't my fault it was bad.
Since I slept so long on Monday, I stayed up until 1 on Tuesday.   I ate crackers all day. I decided not to change food because my stomach kept waking me up in the night or hurting during the day especially after I tried to eat normal food.

(Since I'm writing this almost a week later I have no idea what I really did for the details of my day. I need to write these sooner.)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the heeled oxfords you chose! They're really cute and add a little edge to such a sweet outfit!

    ReplyDelete