Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 14 - Blue (3/30/11) - Allergy Shot



 Belt from American Eagle or Aeropostal I think AE... in 2004.
 I hear bootcut jeans are coming back in style but I didn't even know it left.
Let's watch Armstrong drive by
I wanted to take a vacation day but didn't since I was telecommuting.

Around 2:00 I got a phone call from my allergy doctor. Apparently they don't like it when you haven't had an allergy shot in 12 weeks. I'm supposed to get them every 2-4 weeks.  They threatened that if I didn't come in that I would have to go back to weekly shots. Well I can't even get there monthly. I need a new doctor.  I want to keep my allergy doctor and have a new regular doctor give me the shots. For 2+ years I have been saying I need a new regular doctor but now I really do because my regular doctor left the practice.

So I figured I better go get that shot. I called my mom to see if they wanted to go to dinner. They did. We went to Carino's (formerly branded as Johnny Carino's). Man I love that place. The Italian Chili is the best soup ever.  I may have had to loosen my belt while eating.

I got my shot. They had to back me way down and my arm didn't get all that swollen and I didn't have severe allergy reactions after.  I wonder how far built up you have to be for these shots before you can quit going.

I used the exercise bike for 17 minutes (I had only that amount of time and figured something was better than nothing).
At 8:00 PM Dave and I lifted weights for 45 minutes. My workout really fatigued his legs.  It's the 4th day in a row I worked out with Dave in some way.  He walked Saturday after I did my race.  I can't remember prior to that. This might be a new trend that I like seeing.

We watched American Idol and I could barely stay awake for the end. I voted via text for a few people.  Do you watch American Idol? Who is your favorite. I like James and Scotty. Dave does not like Scotty at all.
Telecommuting Day = Tons of Pictures of Poly
Check out where she decided to sleep. She was on some of my junk but tried kicking it out of the way so I went and moved the papers out of her way.

3 comments:

  1. Your cat is adorable!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monique. I take about a million pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are your allergy shots for, are you allergic to Poly? I know a few people that get shots because they're allergic to their pets. That makes me sad that you'd need shots for that. Or at all, really!

    I hope you find a new doctor that makes you happy. I'm glad to hear that your husband is working out with you, too! That's awesome!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete