Monday, April 25, 2011

4.18

Cardigan: NY&Co (Nov 2010)
Cami: NY&Co (January 2009)
Pants: Express (2008)
Necklace: F21 (2010)
Belt: Target (2011)

I woke up with a stomach ache again.  I also woke up after sleeping an hour.  I functioned surprisingly well at work. I wasn't going to eat lunch but then at the end of my meeting I ate a sandwich. Then my stomach got a little upset. Silly me for eating.

I came home ate dinner while watching TV. Dinner was half a sleeve of saltine crackers and then some potato chips. (Chips weren't the best choice.)  Then I watched TV and fell asleep almost right away.  I fell asleep at 7:15 on the couch. Dave woke me up to go upstairs at 8:30 and I went right to sleep. He kept trying to talk to me and show me things. I tried to tell him that if he makes me think, then I wake up more then I wouldn't fall right to sleep. He thought that was crazy. It is true.

3 comments:

  1. Booo for tummy aches. :( Yay for your cute outfit!

    LOVE the belted cardi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! sorry about your tummy troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ashley and Peggy. This was a new combination for me and I've barely used my new belts so I thought it was a good opportunity.

    ReplyDelete