Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thursday, April 14

Shirt: VS - 2010
Cami: Express - 2009
Pants: Express - 2009 ($44)
Shoes: Famous Footwear ($8.50)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

I was getting fitted for orthotics before work so couldn't wear a work because dealing with pantyhose and a skirt would not work.
I didn't realize until I got to work that my pants were too short with these shoes.  They did the hover thing while I was walking. You can only slightly tell in these pictures.

I was picking out my clothes before I went to bed and thought blue pants would match better but they were in the laundry room (clean) but I was too lazy to go get them so I wore black.

I wore the same shoes 2 days in a row that I went to work and I'm sure nobody noticed. 
After work I used the dixie cup icing my knee method. That ice sure melts. I used a dish towel to soak up all the water that drips off my leg.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Colleen's Necklace,
    I'm coming to steal you.
    Hold on for your life.

    Love,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly,
    I've started to hate it. On one side of it it gapes a lot and is annoying. It never sits right. :(

    I remember seeing another fashion blogger had the same necklace. I saw it in the "this is what I bought" type post but never saw it on her :( I want to see how other people wear it.

    ReplyDelete