Monday, April 18, 2011

April 11

Shirt: Express - 2003 - ~$40
Skirt: Loft - March 2009 - ~$30
Shoes: Famous Footwear - 4/9/11 - $4.25
Belt: Target - 4/8/11 - $16.99
Necklace: Walmart - 2009 ~$8
Earrings: Kohl's - 2007 ~$10
(Don't fear, my old method of labeling pictures will return. I have just been short on time and trying to play catchup)

I was really confident in this outfit. I think it was the new belt. I wore a similar outfit before and wore a different belt. I like this thicker belt better. Also I was knew at the belting thing before and didn't knot my belt.

I took a ton of pictures and in most of them my face has the confused or scared look. I was probably scared people would catch me taking my picture. Not sure what I was confused about though.

What didn't work: the belt slightly twisted so the belt part came off the circles at an angle instead of straight.  It was hard to keep the belt in position especially since there were buttons and some extra fabric in the belt region.
My first outfit post Color Rotation Challenge
Why do I only try to jump when I'm wearing heels? Also why is it days that I jump are days that the flash goes off sometimes and doesn't other times so it is harder to time it all?
Nothing interesting. I did do 20 minutes on the exercise bike. Poly was cute. Same old stuff.


5 comments:

  1. Love that skirt! I've been looking for a khaki pencil skirt for a year! Great classic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy,

    I just wish this khaki pencil skirt didn't wrinkle like crazy. I hate having to iron. I go months without wearing it when I'm too lazy to iron. At least I wear it twice before needing to wash/iron it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic in this outfit! Simple and chic. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great outfit! So classic and so put together. i can see why you felt great. :)

    ReplyDelete