Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4.23 - Pretend Easter

Saturday was my fake Easter with my family.  But I did a lot of other stuff too.
I woke up at 6:30 like I'm getting old or something.  I watched TV and did laundry.  I thought I should be productive but wasn't. At least I did some laundry.  My parents came a little after lunch to hang out and then go to dinner. 
My mom showed me the new dress she made. I showed her the fabric I bought. Poly wanted to see too and started going after the bag. Timmy and Poly hung out while my mom pinned my pink shirt in the back so it won't be loose.  She told me how she learned what ti is called when you butt is big. Apparently you need to alter patterns when it is big and your waist is smaller. But I can't remember what it is called.
We went to the local place to buy vegetables. I saw they are selling bags and I had to have one since I love local vegetables.
We dropped the veggies off at home then headed to Kirkland's Home so my mom could buy new pictures for the bathroom. Dave found this picture. It was crazy. My brothers always called my grandma Gram-monster (or maybe it was grandmonster) and I can't believe it was some sort of real thing.  For dinner we went to Houlihan's.  I got lettuce wraps and french fries. They barely gave me any fries and they gave me a ton of lettuce.  I probably gave Timmy half the stuff for my wraps.   We tried to go to Costco after dinner but they had closed 20 minutes earlier.
After dinner we went to Yum. It's a frozen yogurt place where you pick any of 10 or so flavors + a million different toppings and then you pay by the weight.
I got vanilla plus buttered fingers.
Liquid bandage is on Dave's skin here in this picture. After my parents left we went to buy mineral oil to remove it. Online research indicates not to use liquid bandage. Well I think reports were conflicting. Dave was worried about an infection.  I don't think his finger looks too bad.  You can't tell from this picture but from an angle his finger is flat where the skin is missing; it looks a little odd.
Timmy's macro lens took some really nice pictures of Poly. I may blow one of these up and frame it for the wall. Which one do you like the best?

My dad took his nap that he always takes when visiting
I was saying bye to my family and before we left for Walgreen's I wanted to find Poly.  She was sitting on the cedar chest looking out the window saying bye to us all. 

My parents left and we went to Walgreens. Then we snacked, watched TV, and wasted time.  Dave and I lifted weights then he stopped so I only went a little longer. I thought he was waiting for me to watch TV so I didn't lift that much longer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment