Thursday, April 14, 2011

Purple - 4.9.11 - Baby Shower

Dress: Kohl's - $20 - 6/27/10
Cardigan: Kohl's - $15 - Spring 2010
Cami: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear - ~$20 - 4/17/10
Earrings: Target - $5.99 - 4/8/11
Necklace: Gifted
I went to a Baby Shower with my mom. The mom to be is one of my mom's friend's daughters.  I think she was skinnier than when I've seen her every other time minus the basketball in the front of her. Too bad I didn't get a picture of her standing.

So her husband showed up and she made him help her open presents. That made me actually get out my camera.
The shower was far away. We didn't know other people there but we ended up talking to the people at our table. The only lady at my table had on awesome shoes. We asked her the brand and started googling them on our phones.  They are sold out everywhere :(  They were also a shade of purple.

We talked about fashion and fashion trends. I felt so proud to be able to contribute because just the day before I did my research on the spring trends.
After spending time at my parents' house after the shower, I headed home. I stopped at  Famous Footwear and bought shoes.  Then came home and and did a bunch of stuff instead of eating dinner.  At 9:15, I finally finished dinner. I had Ramen, cereal, and Beefaroni for dinner.

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with this dress! Is it recent? Can I still get one?
    Perfect outfit for a spring day, too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it last year. Even last year when I got this one, I wanted a blue one and they didn't have it. It was in the women's section of kohl's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this purple dress on you! It's really flattering

    ReplyDelete