Monday, April 11, 2011

How to Wear Nude Pumps

I have wanted nude pumps for years. I didn't like my old ones. I finally got new ones but since I had been so long without ones that I liked, I always found other shoes to wear instead. I've been re-incorporating nude pumps into my wardrobe and here's how.
Wear them with jeans
Wear them with skirts with a neutral base
Wear them with earth tones
Wear them with bright colors

I have more ideas of what to wear nude pumps with in my closet, but haven't gotten to try them out yet. I'm always looking for new ideas though.

How do you wear nude pumps? Email me pictures (colleen.michelle.mccloskey@gmail.com) or comment below. Get them to me by 9:00 EST on Wednesday for a roundup post.

5 comments:

  1. It is official... I need to purchase some nude pumps.

    ashtonandmeghanyoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I know this post is about nude pumps and I love yours, but I have to tell you that you look incredible in that white suit! Gorgeous!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,
    So the day I wore the white suit I felt over dressed and hit in my cube all day. I left once to go heat my lunch. I felt sooo over dressed. Like I can't even emphasize. most people wear khakis that are all wrinkly....
    so I have not worn the suit again. I wore the pants a few times. I wore the blazer once... never together again.
    also i didn't know what color to wear under the suit so i went monochromatic... i could have done red with red shoes. (but i didn't have red shoes back then) or I could have done blue with blue shoes (had both) but I was so indecisive. I could have done other things too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forever young, you better hurry. There is only a short window of opportunity to buy nude pumps. The selling seasons are totally confusing to me and I don't shop enough that's why it took me so long to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nude pumps SUPER similar to those. I wore them to get married in. With a purple dress and cream colored sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete