Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yellow - April 7

Necklace - February 28, 2009 - $8
Cardigan - October 1, 2010 - $18
Shirt - October 8, 2010 - $19.98
Skirt - October 8, 2010 - 34.50
Tights - October 1, 2010 - $10
Shoes - Before March 2010 - $4.99 (I can't remember the date I bought these. I know I was with Brie. I bought these and another pair of shoes for 9.99. Brie got a pair of shoes too for cheap.) update: It was March 6, 2010
I did not belt the cardigan and I wore brown tights so that my outfit would not look too similar to the orange rotation a week before.  I still think it looks too similar.  What's your verdict?

Poly cuddles up with me in so many ways when I'm sleeping. She was on my chest but I wanted to turn so I disrupted her so then she went and slept by my legs.

I worked late. I had major computer issues.  I ran with a coworker.  We ran 2 loops at work. I forgot my garmin so I had to run the old fashioned way (you know using the timer on my iPhone).  We ran 3.8 miles with 9:24 pace.  We started out a lot quicker and maybe 1.5 miles in my knee started to bug me so we slowed up.  I did a lot of comparing form last year. I would do 2 loops with a time of 2 minutes faster. Oh well.

6 comments:

  1. I don't think they're too similar. I think it was an awesome remix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Colleen! Great blog! Love how you label your outfits! So helpful. Thanks for the motivation to get myself exercising!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, Thanks for stopping by.

    And thanks for the compliment on the labeling because I only started that a month or so ago and it takes more time and I wasn't sure what people thought of it.
    I'm glad my motivation could help. I started the "Why I run" series because I need motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brie, Are you sure? How about if I would have belted the cardigan the 2nd time (what I wanted to do) would that have been to similar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do think belting it would have made it too similar. Maybe a different belt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. On April 7, I wouldn't have had another belt that worked (or it is lost in my house somewhere) but as of this weekend, I do have a new belt that would work. Oh wait I would have had one before too. Now I have 2 other ones. This one http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-22-brown-102210.html also shown here http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-14-orange-101410.html

    ReplyDelete