Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Color Rotation Round 2

 This is the 2nd run through of all the colors. You can see round 1 here.
Orange and purple are my favorites. Which ones are yours?
3 skirts and 3 jeans and 2 with dress pants. all interesting to me. The first round had 3 skirts, 2 jeans, and 3 dress pants. I have been trying to wear more of my clothes. My navy pants are what I have been working on this time. For the 30 for 30, I tried to work on wearing my tan skirt more.  Next I need to work on not wearing jeans so much.

My least favorite day was yellow and I think it is because of the wedges. I seem to hate skirt with flats on me for some reason.

Mainly I need to work on quitting changing into my yoga pants so early in the day.
I change into them because I'm putting on a few lbs and it mostly goes to my love handles and gut and then my pants that were already pretty tight just don't like to be stretched.

So did you notice that a few pictures are different in the black at one versions as in the total color versions?

No comments:

Post a Comment