Wednesday, February 15, 2012

1.28 and 1.29

I started the day running a 5k.  Here are 2 official photos that include me. In the winter I feel like I look way worse than in the summer in running photos.
After the 5k, I didn't do much.  I had variety for lunch. The variety consisted of 2 kinds of peanut butter sandwiches.
1.29
I ran 10 miles in the morning.  I got dressed but can't remember where I went.  I think we went to Campecinos and then Giant Eagle. Oh now I remember.  Giant Eagle was packed.  I hated it. It stressed me out. I couldn't even navigate the card around.  There were too many people.  This also didn't help my sore feet issues. I would take pictures of things and text them to my brothers. (see some of them below)
In addition to being packed the renovations were done and it is really fancy inside now.  Also they had some cooking demonstration going on and people sitting there taking pictures/videos on their cell phones.
I got a new mask thing for when I run outside, but it smells like factory so I'm not sure if I will actually be able to use it.
Look how swollen my plantar fascia is.

No comments:

Post a Comment