Monday, February 6, 2012

1.31 - run, weights, yoga

I loved this outfit. I felt classy all day. The last time I wore this skirt was September 19 and I really liked that outfit too. Wow I waited a long time to wear a skirt I always liked.

After staying up so late watching 90210, I had trouble sleeping.  I kept thinking I would sleep in and miss talking to a director at work and miss my 8am presentation to directors and managers.
I woke up every 10 minutes or so all through the night checking the clock to make sure I wasn't sleeping too long.  I slept about 2 hours.  I got up and showered and still made it to work with plenty of time.

My presentation went well. Then I was busy all day.
In the dead of winter, this is what I wore to run OUTSIDE in.
I wanted to leave early to run at home. The weather was sooo nice. I only got home in enough time for a mile run.  I ran 1.02 miles in 8:19.
After my run, I lifted weights. I had to in order to meet my monthly workout goal for weight lifting.  Then we had dinner and watched some TV.
I also attempted yoga after dinner. Poly does not make it easy.

2 comments:

  1. You certainly look classy. I love that skirt! I want a red skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I used to want one. Now I'm good with red and I want a purple pencil skirt AND some patterned skirts.

    ReplyDelete