Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2.27

Shirt: F21, Pants: VS, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Sears
My pants felt so big. They were down lower on my hips so then they are too long. I need to wash them to shrink them back up I guess.
I was surprisingly wide awake. I drank coffee at work. The last time I had coffee at work was June 16.

I was able to prep for my meetings and have my meetings just fine with less than an hours sleep.   I started feeling sick.

I had a doctor appointment after work so I couldn't even get home to go to sleep.  The doctor's office wasn't busy this time. They weren't more than 5 minutes late. It was great.
I got home and ate dinner. After that I watched TV from bed. I ended up staying up until 10:30 PM which was later than Dave stayed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment