Saturday, February 11, 2012

2.9

Today was super busy.  I had a meeting starting at 7.  My computer had issues and before I got that working I realized the room I booked was in the wrong building. I suck. I'm 0 for 2 for this meeting Well the last time, the other guy didn't show. At least this time we held it, just in an inconvenient location.

Then at 8, I had another meeting. I had computer issues so decided to reboot. We used the other person's computer. My computer was finally rebooted and working on the intranet at 8:55.  The meeting ended minutes later, just in time for my 9:00 meeting.  That ended at 10 but someone kept me after until 10:30 asking to explain stuff.
Then I hurried to my desk and changed clothes and headed over to building 1. I was just on-time to head to the Beaver Valley Tour.

We carpooled. I didn't have to drive. Boy was that nice.   The tour was good all except the 2nd floor of the turbine building. The floor was the kind of floor with a grate and we are just too high up. I had to avoid looking at anything. It felt worse than the sand dunes. I hear there was a lot of cool stuff to see on that floor too.

As soon as I got back, I realized I missed a meeting and never followed-up with the 2 people I asked to back me up.

I had little motivation to work but still stayed at my desk working until 5:45.  It was a long and exhausting day for sure.

I went to the gym and ran 3.25 miles (8:39 pace). I wanted to run 5 but didn't have enough time. I had future timed my Pizza Hut order and then when I was leaving work a coworker was and she talked to me for 20 minutes.

Around 4 pm I pigged out on Cheeze Itz, so then I only ate 1 piece of pizza after I got home.
We watched Whitney and American Idol.  I showered. Then we watched Rachel Maddow.  All evening I was just sneezing nonstop and my nose was running non-stop. I couldn't figure out if I got a cold or it was allergies. Neither would mean a good thing but I would rather it be allergies.

I almost went to bed without taking any pictures all day of Poly so I took 2 right before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment