Saturday, February 4, 2012

1.25

Dress & Cardigan: NY&Co.
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Tights: Target
Shoes: Aldo

Work = Busy Busy Busy

From lunch until I left work I had 3.5 hours of NA-YGN/WIN meetings so I have that time to make up. But then I also had to leave an hour early to go to the dentist so I have that to make up. Oh boy.

So I fell asleep in the waiting room again at the dentist. They called me back into the room and then I fell asleep there before the dentist came in.  Doing whatever they do for a crown was much worse for me than the root canal was.  It was kind of cool watching the guy use a CAD program to design the crown.   So now I have a temporary crown.  I have to go back yet again for the real crown.  I can't believe how many dental visits this tooth causes.    Does your dentist do a root canal in one appointent and then a temporary crown in another and then the real crown in yet a third?

The appointment took a bit over an hour.   I headed home and logged into work until we ate dinner.  We had pizza.
We watched Gray's Anatomy. Then House. Then NBC Nightly News.  Then Rachel Maddow.  TV sure makes the night fly by.  I was ready for bed at 8:30 but stayed up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment